Can One Become a Millionaire Through Investing Alone?

Debunking the myth of ‘passive investing’


arren Buffett has gone on record multiple times and stated that if he were to advise his family members or anyone else for that matter about investing, he would very simply tell them to put 90 percent of their savings in a low-cost index fund and the remaining 10 percent in short term US government…